WHAT IS RADIESSE FILLER?
Radiesse® dermal filler is made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel, and is injected into the skin through a simple and minimally invasive procedure. RADIESSE dermal filler is the ideal choice for total facial contouring. It can restore a healthy, youthful appearance, enhance your existing features, help you defy age and gravity, and increase your confidence – all without invasive surgery or scarring.
RADIESSE dermal filler is ...
RADIESSE dermal filler works with your own body in a remarkable way. Upon injection, it immediately adds volume to safely contour, correct, and beautify facial features. And unlike other fillers, RADIESSE dermal filler continues to work over time. With its patented microsphere technology, it starts a process called collagenesis, stimulating your body to produce new collagen and encouraging collagen to grow around the injection area. RADIESSE dermal filler actually helps your body create its own naturally younger look, setting a new standard in facial contouring and augmentation.
RADIESSE dermal filler has been clinically tested extensively for years, with excellent safety and efficacy results. It has received CE mark certification, two FDA approvals, and a number of FDA clearances. RADIESSE dermal filler is made from a biocompatible substance that’s identical to what’s naturally found in the body. There’s virtually no risk of allergic reaction, and there have been very few side effects reported in clinical trials and actual use.
Immediate and long-lasting
Treatment with RADIESSE dermal filler is so simple and convenient, it can be performed during a lunch hour. You’ll see the results right away - and these results may last up to a year or more for many patients. The long-lasting effects of RADIESSE dermal filler can reduce the need for retreatment, which saves you time and money compared with other fillers.
THE RADIESSE DIFFERENCE
|Compared with other fillers, Radiesse® dermal filler offers significant advantages.
- Associated with a relatively high rate of allergic reaction
- Sensitivity testing is required for most brands
- Effects only last an average of three to six months, regardless of the type used
- Over-correction required in many areas
- Effects may last up to a year, depending on the brand
RADIESSE Dermal Filler
- Requires three to six applications spaced weeks apart
- Effects are not seen until months after the initial treatment
- Primary component is identical in composition to the mineral portion of bones and teeth
- Contains no human- or animal-derived components
- Virtually no risk of allergic reaction
- Does not require sensitivity testing prior to treatment
- Delivers immediate correction
- Requires only one treatment for optimal results for most patients (a touchup may be required)
- Can be used to augment large areas, like cheeks or the chin
- Stimulates the body to produce new collagen over time
- Results last up to a year or more for many patients, but are not permanent
- Reduces the need for retreatment
- More cost-effective for many patients
- Soft, natural-looking results that feel like the patient’s own tissue
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
Rigorous clinical testing published in peer-reviewed medical journals, along with independent physician studies, have proven that Radiesse® dermal filler is safe, effective, and long-lasting.
RADIESSE dermal filler is made from a biocompatible substance that’s identical to what’s naturally found in the body. There’s virtually no risk of allergic reaction, and there have been very few side effects reported in clinical trials and actual use. After injection, RADIESSE dermal filler will not migrate to other parts of the body. Over time, the microspheres contained in RADIESSE dermal filler degrade naturally into calcium and phosphate ions that are safely metabolized by the body’s own processes.
RADIESSE dermal filler has received CE mark certification, two FDA approvals, and a number of FDA clearances.
To make an appointment please call